What are the eligibility requirements for the Mindful Awards? The Mindful Awards competition is open to all individuals, products, companies and organizations involved in producing CPG products and services.
At the time and date of submitting an entry online, entrants confirm that the information supplied is truthful and accurate. If the information is subsequently found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the entry or entries will be disqualified.
Nominate for Mindful
How do I submit my nomination? The award submission process is simple. Simply visit the nominations page and fill out the required form prior to April 5, 2024. The award submission process is intentionally streamlined, focused on the simple question of, “How does your product, company or organization mindfully make waves in the ever-expanding world of consumer packaged goods (CPG)?” and we ask that nominations are kept to approximately 500 words or less.
Complete and submit your entry online by April 5, 2024. Emailed or hard copy submission forms will not be accepted. You may submit the same product for multiple categories.
Submission Period: February 5th – April 5, 2024
Deadline: April 5, 2024 at midnight PST
Honorees Notified: June 2024
Mindful Award judges have earned a reputation for fairness and credibility, and are committed to determining the Mindful Award nominations for each award category.
Judges are a group of senior-level Marketing, Culinary and CPG professionals that have personally worked within the mindful CPG space. The decision of the judges is final. Details of the judging panel deliberations will not be disclosed publicly.
Earning the coveted Mindful Award provides compelling benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Bragging rights
- Participation in Mindful Awards marketing promotion activities, including media and analyst outreach, social media promotion, etc.
- Mindful Award logo available to include on marketing materials (press release, social media, website, product packaging, tradeshow booth, advertising materials, etc.)
- Mindful Award crystal plaque to display at industry tradeshows and at offices.
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a Mindful Award press release announcing the honorees.
- Honorees Notified: June 2024
Company name and logos may be used by Mindful Awards for promotional purposes.
Entries will not be returned unless special arrangements are made. No entrant information is sold, traded, made available to a third party or used for any other purpose.